Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I'm leavin' on a jet plane....

The time has come for my departure from the great USA.  I am currently sitting in the airport in Birmingham (Alabama) awaiting my 4:45 flight.  Three hours was an excessive amount of time to be early, so now I know when/if I fly out of here again I don't need that long. I'm already missing my boo, but I'll see him in July when he comes to visit me in SPAIN!! (: That's what's gonna keep me going if nothing else! I am actually more excited today, now that I'm sitting here waiting anyway.  Thankfully I didn't cry too much when I had to leave Jake and Ben.  This is a very sporadic/frazzled post; it reflects my mood I suppose.  Well here's to waiting three more hours before leaving! Will update in Phili if I have time!
XOXO
Waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment