Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nervous.

Well, tomorrow's the big day. I'll be leaving Tuscaloosa at around 11:45 with Jake and Ben taking me to the airport. My plane leaves at 4:45 for Philadelphia where I will have a 2 hour layover and after that I'll be in route for London.  I am really nervous now, actually.  I have a tendency to become very homesick and am afraid I'm gonna hate it.  I know I'll end up having a good time, but I'm anxious nonetheless. The universe is apparently on my side, though because of the fortune I got today at the chinese restaurant.  Well I suppose I'll wrap up... Please pray safe travels (for myself and those who will be traveling with me), for my nerves/anxiety to go away, and for homesickness not to hit me too hard.

XOXO

My fortune from earlier today held by my roommate, Jethro (Ben).

No comments:

Post a Comment