Saturday, May 26, 2012

Places I've gotta go and things I've gotta do.

These are lists of some of the top places I want to go and things I want to do while in London and Barcelona.  The places and events are in no particular order.  The one for London does not include things I have already seen and/or plan to go back to (ie. Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminister, ect).  Since I have never been to Barcelona and don't know much about the place, my list for there may be underpar. I plan to update the list when I have completed the task.


In London:



1. London Eye 
2. Big Ben -- Check!
3. Globe Theater
4. Windsor -- Check!
5. Winston Churchill's Britain at War Experience
6. See at least 3 plays/musicals
7. London Zoo
8. King's Cross Station -- Check!
9. Hard Rock Cafe
10. Abbey Road/Beatles Store
11. Take a picture in a phone booth






In Barcelona:


1. Picasso Museum
2. Guggenheim Museum
3. Tibidabo
4. the bars at Port Olympic (because apparently they're "pretty hopping" according to Trip Advisor.)
5. Montserrat
6. Ride a sailboat into the Mediterranean
7. Shop at La Rambla
8. A concert hall like Gran Teatre del Liceu 
9. Hot Air Balloon Festival in Igualda!
10. Beaches

If you have any other ideas for places or events please comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment