Friday, May 25, 2012

Numero Uno

Well, since I couldn't figure out how to connect the blog provided by my company to facebook I decided to create this one.  This will be an account of my journey throughout Europe and my reflections once I return.  I am really going to try to keep this up considering I won't be able to talk to anyone very often; however no promises will be made(: 

this is how I feel when I think about how close I am to leaving

My trip begins in less than one week!!! 5 days to be exact! I am nervous, excited, apprehensive, and a lot of other emotions right now.  8 weeks is a long time to be away. I know I'm going to have fun though, and may learn something too.  Well, this is numero uno of many to come! Hope you'll accompany me on this journey and have fun living vicariously.. haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment